|The Academy MCTS: ASP .NET 3.5 Boot Camp
Duration: 7 Days
This training course prepares you to achieve the dual certifications for MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web-Based Client Development and MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows-Based Client Development.
If you are developing .NET Framework 3.5 applications that use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or creating Web applications that use ASP.NET 3.5, the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) credentials highlights your job role, featuring your specific area of expertise. Now you can easily distinguish yourself as an expert in Windows, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, or Windows Communication Foundation application development. This is one of six MCTS .NET 3.5 certification paths
With hands on training and certification preparation from The Academy - the leader in customer oriented training delivery, you focus on learning in addition to test preparation. The Technology Specialist certifications let professionals target specific technologies and distinguish themselves by demonstrating in-depth knowledge and expertise in their subject area technologies.
Developers who hold the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications (MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications) certification have demonstrated breadth and depth of skills and knowledge of Windows Forms technology, in addition to expertise in data access in Microsoft Windows applications.
During the program, students will achieve the following certifications:
MCTS: Framework Application Development Foundation
All Exams are delivered at theTraining Center, which is an authorized Prometric Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the bootcamp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day, and in the evening, to register you for the tests.
- Instructor-led Training: Learn from an expert instructor. Our expert instructors are themselves certified and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
- High Quality Courseware: Learn using the best courseware - directly from Microsoft. We use official MS curriculum for our training.
- All inclusive, no hassle pricing: The boot camps offer an all inclusive package that helps you learn and understand the concepts, prepare for and take the exams. You focus on learning, while we take care of breakfast, lunch, vouchers, testing and if you require, travel.
- Up to 4 Test Vouchers: The boot camp includes up to three test vouchers for use during the boot camp, at no additional cost.
- Meals: catered breakfast and lunch will be provided daily at the training site. Unlimited beverages are available throughout the day.
- 12 days of complete-immersion and distraction-free training: Includes 120 hours of lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing.
- Testing at Training Site: Convenience is the key. You don't have to find and schedule your test with an authorized testing center. The Academy is an authorized testing center and you can take the test as soon as you are ready. This feature may not be available at all locations. Please confirm with us if the location you selected has testing available. Travel Package Available (Hotel and/or Air): We offer boot camps and training at our state of the art training center in Miami, Florida . If you need to travel to our location from outside the city, we have convenient travel packages available. Please ask us for details.
TheAcademy of South Florida is proud to be the #1 Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) in Florida.
Courses Offered in this Package:
$3465.00 includes tuition and the following:
- Breakfast and Daily Snacks
- 4 Exam vouchers
- Registration Fees
Books and Materials
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor examfees.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.