THE ACADEMY Office Live Communication Server Boot Camp
Duration: 5 days
The Academy office live communication server boot camp introduces the Office Communications Server 2007 architecture in the Standard and Enterprise Editions, and the considerations involved in implementing them. It provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and manage audio/visual and Web conferencing by using Microsoft Office Communications Server. It then moves to the topologies supported by Office Communications Server 2007 for deploying a telephony solution for an organization. Further, the course introduces the various call-flow scenarios in an enterprise and explains the call flow among the various Office Communications Server 2007 components in each scenario .
· Familiarity with Active Directory knowledge and concepts.
· Familiarity with Exchange Server Messaging knowledge and concepts.
· Familiarity with SharePoint knowledge and concepts.
· Fundamental knowledge of using Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2003.
· Fundamental Windows Server 2003 knowledge and experience.
· Fundamental Networking knowledge and experience.
- The complete Microsoft Press courseware. We pre-ship study materials for your preparation (upon request), and provide the complete Microsoft courseware for your training bootcamp.
- Subject matter experts as instructors. Our instructors are unequalled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge, real world expertise.
- They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and Measure Up self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- Breakfast, snacks, freshly-brewed coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day at the training site. Our training facilities are located within walking distance of several eateries and restaurants, offering students the opportunity to satisfy their own tastes and dietary requirements.
We have an aggressive educational class schedule that thoroughly covers all essential elements necessary to become Microsoft certified. Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to becoming certified.
The Office Live Communication Server Boot Camp delivers the greatest value on the market for Information Worker Certification Training. During the program, students will achieve the following certifications:
This course is intended for current real-time communications IT Professional and infrastructure specialists that want to learn how to implement Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007. This includes real-time communications Technology Specialists and Professional real-time communications Engineers. In addition, IT Professionals in any job role that interacts with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, SharePoint Server, and Exchange Server will benefit from the course.
The Academy of South Florida is proud to be the #1 Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) in Florida.
- Five (5) full days of Intensive instruction, labs and review with an experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands-on practice and skills development on Microsoft Level 4 Hardware
- 2 Extensive Prep books for pre-boot camp study, covering the core certification exam
- Custom Courseware and exceptional Practice Tests,
- 2 exam vouchers
- Self Test™, Transcender® or MeasureUp Testing Software.
All Exams are delivered at theTraining Center, which is an authorized Prometric Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the bootcamp . A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
You will receive up to 2 exam vouchers. No additional payment is necessary for the vouchers. The vouchers must be used during the bootcamp itself and will expire at the end of the bootcamp . Having the extra vouchers at no cost can make all the difference. It makes you more confident and aggressive in test-taking because you are not losing money if you don't pass on your first attempt.
$2500.00 includes tuition and the following:
- Daily Snacks, breakfast
- 2 Exam vouchers
- Registration Fees
- Books and Materials
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.