|The Academy ITIL v3 Essentials
Duration: 3 days
The Academy Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Boot Camp is the most well-known and accurate documentation for IT Service Management. ITIL is regarded as IT best practice and has been developed by thousands of IT Professionals globally throughout the past decade. This intense 3-day boot camp will provide IT students with an introduction to ITIL from professionals who have experience in these best practices. After this boot camp, candidates will be part of a widespread adoption of the ITIL guidance, which has encouraged organizations worldwide, both commercial and proprietary, to develop supporting products as part of a shared ‘ITIL Philosophy’. This boot camp includes the exam leading to the ITIL Foundation Certificate (the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management), a 40- question multiple-choice exam.
The ITIL program is targeted at professionals with at least 2 years of experience in information systems.
- The complete ITIL Press courseware. We pre-ship study materials for your preparation (upon request), and provide the complete ITIL courseware for your training bootcamp.
- Subject Matter Experts for instructors. Our instructors are unequalled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge, real world expertise.
- They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- Breakfast, snacks, freshly-brewed coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day at the training site. Our training facilities are located within walking distance of several eateries and restaurants, offering students the opportunity to satisfy their own tastes and dietary requirements.
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Boot Camp delivers the greatest value on the market for ITIL Certification Training. During the program, students will achieve the following certifications:
The Academy of South Florida is proud to be the #1 EXIN Technical Education center in Florida
- ITIL Concepts
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Service Operation
- Service Transition
- Service Design
- Service Strategy
- Open itSM Solutions
- Review Program
$1999.00 includes tuition and the following:
- Daily Breakfast and Snacks
- Registration Fees
Books and Materials
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.