|The Academy MCTS: Exchange Server 2007
Configuration Boot Camp
Duration: 5 Days
The Technology Specialist certifications enable professionals to target specific technologies and distinguish themselves by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of and expertise in the technologies with which they work.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists - Exchange Server 2007 Configuration (MCTS: Exchange Server 2007 Configuration) credential proves that you have the skills to successfully install, manage, secure and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- The complete Microsoft Press courseware. We pre-ship study materials for your preparation, and provide the complete Microsoft courseware for your training bootcamp.
- Subject Matter Experts for instructors. Our instructors are unequalled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge, real world expertise.
- They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and Measure Up self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- Breakfast, snacks, freshly-brewed coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day at the training site. Our training facilities are located within walking distance of several eateries and restaurants, offering students the opportunity to satisfy their own tastes and dietary requirements.
The Academy of South Florida is proud to be the #1 Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) in Florida.
- Five (5) full days of Intensive instruction, labs and review with an experienced Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft networking and Active Directory,
- Hands-on practice and skills development on real Microsoft servers and multi-domain configurations,
- 2 Extensive Prep books for pre-boot camp study,
- Custom Courseware and exceptional Practice Tests,
- 2 exam vouchers, covering all of the MCTS 2007 Configuration Boot Camp, and
- Self Test™, Transcender® or MeasureUp Testing Software.
All Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized VUE Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the bootcamp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day, and in the evening, to register you for the tests.
You will receive up to 3 exam vouchers. No additional payment is necessary for the vouchers. The vouchers must be used during the MCTS: Exchange Server 2007 Configuration Boot Camp itself and will expire at the end of the course . Having the extra vouchers at no cost can make all the difference. It makes you more confident and aggressive in test-taking because you are not losing money if you don't pass on your first attempt.
We have an aggressive educational class schedule that thoroughly covers all essential elements necessary to become Microsoft certified.
- Course 5047 : Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (3-days)
- Course 5051 : Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (2-days)
Exam 70-236 : TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
$2500.00 includes tuition and the following:
- Daily Snacks and Breakfast
- 2 Exam vouchers
- Registration Fees
Books and Materials
Academy Book Bag
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor:
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.