|The Academy MCITP: SQL 2005 Database Developer Boot Camp
Duration: 7 days
Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Database Developer (MCITP: Database Developer) is the premier certification for database designers and developers. This credential demonstrates that you can design a secure, stable, enterprise database solution by using Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
Database developers design and implement relational database models (logical and physical) and database storage objects. They also program servers by using user-defined functions, triggers, stored procedures, Transact-SQL, or the CLR. They retrieve or modify data using SQL queries or tune and optimize queries. Database developers are typically employed by mid-size to large organizations.
MCITP: Database Developer (SQL Server 2005) - Boot Camp combines topics from the following courses and presents them in a coherent fashion.
2781 Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Server-Side Solutions
2782 Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Databases
2783 Designing the Data Tier for Microsoft SQL Server 2005
2784 Tuning and Optimizing Queries using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
MCITP candidates must first complete the requirements for the MCTS: SQL Server 2005 certification (one exam). After earning this certification, candidates earn their MCITP: Database Developer by passing two required exams.
- Seven (7) full days of Intensive instruction, labs and review with an experienced Subject Matter Expert on
- Hands-on practice and skills development on real Microsoft servers and multi-databaseconfigurations,
- 2 Extensive Prep books for pre-boot camp study, covering the MCITP exams,
- Academy Custom Courseware
- 3 exam vouchers, covering all of the MCITP Certification exams, and
- Self Test™, Transcender® or MeasureUp Testing Software.
All Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized Prometric Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the bootcamp . A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.