|The Academy Certified Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures v7.1 Boot Camp
Duration: 5 days
During this 5-day lab intensive course, candidates will be immersed into an interactive environment where they will learn how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks. No real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class, they will have hands-on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
-Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system -Understanding of Networking in general
- 5 days intense boot camp
- The complete E-Council Official Curriculum courseware
- Subject Matter Experts for instructors. Our instructors are unequalled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge, real world expertise. They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and Measure Up self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- Breakfast, freshly-brewed coffee, tea and water are available throughout the day at the training site. Our training facilities are located within walking distance of several eateries and restaurants, offering students the opportunity to satisfy their own tastes and dietary requirements.
- Five(5) full days of Intensive instruction, labs and review with an experienced Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft networking and Active Directory,
- Hands-on practice and skills development on real Microsoft servers and multi-domain configurations, ,
- Exam voucher(s) for all applicable exams
- Self Test™, Transcender® or MeasureUp Testing Software.
- All Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized VUE and Prometric Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the bootcamp . A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
- You will receive up to 2 exam vouchers. No additional payment is necessary for the vouchers. The vouchers must be used during the CEH exams itself and will expire at the end of the bootcamp . Having the extra vouchers at no cost can make all the difference. It makes you more confident and aggressive in test-taking because you are not losing money if you don't pass on your first attempt.
TheCertified Ethical Hacking Boot Camp delivers the greatest value on the market for Ethical Hacking and Countermeasure Training. During the program, students will achieve the following certifications:
- Exam 312-50: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures (312-50) v7.1
The primary benefit of achieving theses certifications is that you can demonstrate your skills as an ethical hacker with a specific focus on taking preemptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits. This philosophy stems from the proven practice of trying to catch a thief, by thinking like a thief. As technology advances and organization depend on technology increasingly, information assets have evolved into critical components of survival.
Our daily schedule incorporates different modes of instruction and learning environments to ensure that students learn, retain, comprehend, and can apply knowledge critical to becoming certified.
$2975.00 includes tuition and the following:
- 2 Exam vouchers
- Registration Fees
Books and Materials
Your training may also be partially tax-deductible.
Please note – Tuition does not include airfare, hotel or transportation to the Boot Camp.
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.
*These courses are only for Corporate Contract Training.